The main objective of playing Thai Paradise online casino slot is to spin reels and match symbols on the paylines. The slot also features a Free Games Bonus and Gamble Feature that could help boost your winnings.
How to Play:
- Set the Coin Value by clicking on the Click to Change button on the bottom left of the screen. This will open a variety of coin values for you to choose from.
- Each click on the Bet Per Line button will add another coin to the Line Bet, up to a maximum of 10 coins. If you wish to bet more, increase the Coin Value.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking on the Lines button. You can activate up to a maximum of 15 paylines. You can also choose paylines by clicking on one of the numbers on the sides of the reels. Please note: clicking on a number will activate all paylines numerically below it, i.e. clicking on 12 will activate paylines 1-11 as well.
- The Total Bet is calculated as Line Bet x Number of Paylines.
- Select Spin to play the game at the current bet and number of paylines. You can also spin the reels using the Bet Max button; this plays the game at the maximum of 15 paylines.
- You can also spin the reels using Auto Play Mode. This will play a number of spins (between 10 and 99) automatically. Use the +/- buttons underneath Auto Start to set the number of Auto Spins. Auto Play will stop if a Bonus Feature is awarded, or if you select the Stop button.
- A winning spin will be clearly highlighted on the reels. The total win will be shown in the Win Field.
- All possible payouts are shown on the Paytable, which can be accessed by clicking the Info button on the bottom left of the screen. Line Wins are calculated by multiplying the figure shown on the Paytable by the Line Bet. Scatter Wins are calculated by multiplying the figure shown on the Paytable by the Total Bet.
- Only the highest win is paid on each individual payline. Multiple wins (on different paylines) are added together and paid as a total win.
- Any win in the main game activates the Gamble Feature, which gives you the chance to double up your winnings. This will be explained in greater detail in a section below.
Clicking the Info button will open up the Thai Paradise Info Pages, which includes payout information. You can use the arrows on the bottom right of the screen to move between the different pages. Click Back to return to the main game. The Info Pages are shown below:
Paytable – this page provides payout information for all winning combinations. Selecting Show Paylinesloads an illustration showing where the paylines appear on the reels.
Free Games – this page describes the rules and awarding of the Free Games Bonus.
Gamble Feature – this page describes the rules of the Gamble Feature.
Paylines are the directions that matching symbols must follow across the reels (from left to right) to achieve Line Wins.
Only active paylines (the ones that you bet on) can record Line Wins.
Please note: there is a difference between the Line Bet and the Total Bet. The Line Bet is the wager made on each individual payline. The Total Bet is the amount wagered on all paylines.
All possible payouts are listed on the Paytable. Line Win = Line Bet x Figure shown on Paytable. Scatter Win = Total Bet x Figure shown on Paytable.
A Line Win must start on Reel 1, and be in an unbroken chain of at least three matching symbols on a payline.
Only the highest winning combination will be paid on each payline. Multiple wins (on different paylines) are added together (along with any Scatter Wins) and paid as a total win.
Wild Symbol/Scatter Symbol:
The Flower Symbol is both a Wild Symbol and a Scatter Symbol. When it falls on a payline it can substitute for all other symbols to help form Line Wins. When three or more Flower Symbols land in any position on the reels after a spin, you will win a cash payout and Free Games.
As mentioned, when three Flower Symbols land anywhere on the reels you will be awarded Free Games. When this occurs:
- Select Click to Continue to begin Free Games.
- You will be awarded 10 Free Games with a Mystery Scatter.
- The Mystery Scatter is selected randomly at the beginning of Free Games. This means that one of the standard symbols will act as a Scatter Symbol for the duration of Free Games. The payout for landing three or more of these symbols on the reels will be calculated by multiplying the figure shown on the Paytable by the Total Bet. The Flower Symbol will not be selected as the Mystery Scatter.
- The Free Games will play automatically. The total win for Free Games will be displayed in the Free Games Win Field.
- The Flower Symbol does not substitute for the Mystery Scatter during Free Games.
- A further 10 Free Games can be awarded if you land three Flower Symbols anywhere on the reels in the same manner as the base game. Free Games can be retriggered an infinite amount of times.
- When all Free Game have been played through, a summary screen will appear detailing your total win from Free Games and the triggering spin.
- Press Continue to return to the main game.
Please note: Free Games are played at the same Line Bet and paylines as the triggering spin.
Any win in the main game activates the Gamble Feature. If you wish to play, select the Gamble button (which flashes after a win).
When you select Gamble:
- A new screen is launched. The objective of the Gamble Feature is to guess whether the next drawn card from a deck of cards is Red or Black.
- A correct guess will double you winnings. You can then Collect or try to Gamble again.
- An incorrect guess will forfeit your winnings. You will be returned to the main game.
- If successful, you can keep doubling up until you reach the maximum limit. This figure is shown on the Gamble Feature Info Page.
Please note: the Gamble Feature is disabled during Free Games and when playing in Auto Play Mode.
Return to Player:
The theoretical RTP (Return to Player) for Thai Paradise slot at William Hill Casino is 94.36%.
The following buttons are used to control the slot:
Click to Change – select to set the Coin Value.
Info – select to open the Info Pages, including the Paytable.
Auto Start – select to start Auto Play.
+/- Buttons – select to choose the number of Auto Spins.
Lines – select to activate (bet on) another payline.
Bet Per Line – select to add another coin to the Line Bet.
Bet Max – select to spin the reels at the maximum number of paylines (15).
Spin – select to spin the reels at the current bet.
Gamble – select to launch the Gamble Feature after a winning spin.
The Casino Toolbar contains the following displays and tools:
Game Balance – this shows your current casino balance.
Cashier – this is the main banking menu at William Hill Casino. Select it to make deposits/withdrawals or access your transaction history.
Play for Real Money – this button appears when you are playing in Fun Mode only. Select it to launch Thai Paradise slot as a real money game.
Menu – this button opens the following tools:
- History – view the outcome of recent spins.
- Options – adjust game settings, including audio and graphics.
- Help – load these help pages.
- Online support – contact online customer support.
Close – this button will close the current tab and return to the main casino menu.
Quick Deposit – this option allows you to make quick deposits using your preferred deposit methods. It may appear as a prompt in a pop up window (once per session) if your balance is running low.
Gadget Bar – this tool appears on the right-hand side of the game screen when it is enabled. It may contain casino mini games, or information on the latest William Hill promotions.
Note on Disconnections:
- If you become disconnected from the internet during a spin in the main game, that spin will be completed. You can view the outcome by accessing History when you have reconnected to the internet.
- If you become disconnected from the internet during Free Games, you will be automatically redirected back to Thai Paradise when you log into the casino again. You can continue the Free Games Bonus from where you left off.
- If you become disconnected from the internet when in Auto Play Mode, the next scheduled spin will be completed. You can view the outcome by accessing History when you have reconnected to the internet.
- If you become disconnected from the internet when playing the Gamble Feature and the card colour has not been revealed, your winnings will be automatically collected.
Note on Malfunctions:
Malfunction voids all bets, with the amount wagered returned to the player.