The main objective of playing Leprechaun’s Luck online slot at William Hill Casino is to spin the reels and land matching symbols on the paylines. The slot boasts several bonus features that can help boost your winnings. You could also be awarded the Leprechaun’s Luck Progressive Jackpot award when you play for real money. Discover why Leprechaun’s Luck is becoming a fan favourite like online blackjack and roulette – try it today.
How to Play:
- Start by choosing your Line Bet, using the +/- buttons underneath the Line Bet Box.
- The slot is always played with 20 fixed paylines.
- The Total Bet is therefore calculated as Line Bet x 20.
- When you have selected your Line Bet, click on the spin button to spin the reels and start the game. Switching Turbo Mode on will skip the animations of the reels spinning to achieve faster results.
- The game can also be played using Auto Play Mode. This allows you to play the slot automatically without using the Spin button. Select the Auto Play menu and choose the amount of Auto Spins you wish to play. Next, set the maximum loss limit. Finally, set the minimum win limit per spin. These parameters will ensure that Auto Play pauses if one of those requirements is fulfilled. Auto Play will pause if a Bonus Feature is awarded, and stop if you select the Stop button.
- If a winning spin occurs, it will be clearly highlighted on screen and the amount won shown in the Win Field.
- All winning combinations and their values are shown on the Paytable, which can be accessed via the Info button on the bottom left of the screen.
Clicking on the Info button will open up the Leprechaun’s Luck Info Pages, which includes the Paytable and Bonus information. You can move through the different pages using the arrows on the bottom right of the screen. To return to the main reels, click on the Back button. The Info Pages include:
Paytable – displays payout information for all winning combinations in the main game.
Paylines – shows where the paylines appear on the reels.
Bonus Pages – gives information on Leprechaun’s Luck Bonus Features.
All possible payouts for the main game are shown on the Paytable. To calculate the value of a Line Win (matching symbols on a payline), multiply the figure shown on the Paytable by the Line Bet.
Only the highest win is paid on each individual payline. Multiple wins can occur on different paylines; these are added together and paid as a total win.
The Wild Symbol can substitute for all other symbols (except the three Scatter Bonus Symbols) to help form Line Wins.
There are three Scatter Symbols used in this slot – Pot of Gold Scatter, Free Spins Scatter and Wishing Well Scatter. They do not need to fall on a payline to be considered active.
Rainbow of Wealth Bonus:
If you land three or more Pot of Gold Scatter Symbols anywhere on the reels, you will be awarded the Rainbow of Wealth Bonus. This is a Bonus Game with a guaranteed win. It works as follows:
- A new screen will appear, showing the Rainbow Trail, Rainbow and the Bonus Wheel.
- The objective is twofold: to spin the reel and move as far up the Rainbow Trail as possible, and to light all colours of the Rainbow.
- The wheel has seven segments, the numbers 1-6 and Collect. Each segment, including Collect, has a corresponding colour to light the Rainbow. Landing on a number will move you up the trail the corresponding number of steps. Whichever colour the wheel lands on will light that colour on the Rainbow. If the colour on the Rainbow has already been lit, and you land on the same colour again, it will remain lit, with no extra colours added.
- If you light all seven parts of the Rainbow, you will be awarded the Leprechaun’s Luck Progressive Jackpot.
- You can keep moving up the Rainbow Trail until you the wheel lands on Collect, or you reach the end of the Rainbow Trail. This will end the Bonus and you will be awarded the current Total Bet Multiplier that you have landed on.
Please note: the Total Bet remains the same as the triggering spin.
Wishing Well Bonus:
If the Wishing Well Scatter Symbol lands anywhere on the middle reel, you will be awarded the Wishing Well Bonus.
- A new screen is launched showing the Wishing Well.
- A bucket is lowered into the Wishing Well. As it descends it will collect cash prizes along the way.
- When the bucket reaches the bottom of the Wish Well, the Bonus will end and the total amount of cash collected will be awarded to you.
- If there is a Pile of Gold at the bottom of the Wishing Well, you will be awarded Leprechaun’s Luck Progressive Jackpot.
The Free Spins Bonus will be awarded if you land three or more Free Spins Scatter Symbol anywhere on the reels. When this occurs:
- The Leprechaun will appear on screen and blow smoke from his pipe. Each time he blows a number will appear; this number will signal the amount of Free Spins won.
- The Leprechaun will blow his pipe (adding Free Spins) a random number of times. The Free Spins will then be totalled up and to be used for the Bonus.
- After the number of Free Spins has been awarded, the Leprechaun will jump across the reels turning a random number of positions Wild. These will remain in place for the duration of Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played with an enhanced reel set, i.e. there are theoretically better chances of winning. Scatter Symbols are removed from the reel set during Free Spins.
- The Total Bet for Free Spins is the same as the triggering spin.
- The Bonus will end when all Free Spins have been played. At that point you will be awarded the total win for all Free Spins.
The Leprechaun’s Luck Progressive Jackpot can be won in two ways: by completing the Rainbow in the Rainbow of Wealth Bonus, or by finding a Pile of Gold in the Wishing Well Bonus.
Please note the following:
- If the Jackpot is won, all other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of that fact.
- The software ensures that the Progressive Jackpot cannot be won by two players at the same time. If two players win the Jackpot in quick succession, the first player will win the Progressive Jackpot and the second player will win the Seed amount.
Return to Player:
The theoretical RTP (Return to Player) is 88.01%
The following buttons are used to perform actions in the game:
Click to Change – use this to select the Coin Value.
Info – opens the Info Pages, which includes the Paytable.
Auto Start – opens the Auto Play Menu.
+/- Auto Start – selects the parameters (including number of spins) for Auto Play Mode.
Spin – spins the reels.
The Casino Toolbar is found on the edge of the game screen. It contains the following displays and buttons:
Game Balance – your current casino balance.
Cashier – the main banking menu. Select to deposit/withdraw and access banking history.
Play for Real Money – this will appear when you are playing in Fun Mode only. Select to play Leprechaun’s Luck as a real money game.
Menu – selecting this will open the following tools:
- History – view the outcome of recent spins.
- Options – adjust settings, including audio and graphics.
- Help – opens these text pages.
- Online support –contact online customer support.
Close – exits the game and returns to the main menu.
Quick Deposit – select this to make a fast deposit without opening the main cashier menu. It may appear in a pop up window (once per session) if your balance is running low.
Gadget Bar – if the Gadget Bar is enabled it will appear on the right-hand side of the screen. It could contain bonus information or let you play mini casino games.
Note on disconnections:
- If you lose internet connection during a spin in the main game, that spin will be completed. You can view the outcome by accessing the History tool (once you have established a connection again).
- If you lose internet connection during a Bonus Feature, you will be able to complete the Feature when you have connected to the internet once more.
- If you lose internet connection when the Jackpot game has been determined (i.e. in your favour) but before the Jackpot win has been displayed, the money will be paid directly into your account.
Note on Malfunctions:
In the event of malfunction, all bets are void with the stake returned to the player.