5-reel 50-line slots
With a whopping 50 paylines and a “gigantic” Bonus round, William Hill’s Jackpot Giant is bound to be one of the massive favourites amongst casino fans, like online roulette and blackjack.
Play Jackpot Giant
- Use the + and – (plus and minus) Line Bet buttons to set the amount of the per-line bet.
- The Jackpot Giant game is always played with 50 active paylines, so that the number of active paylines is fixed and is not changeable by the player.
- Your Total Bet is equal to the line bet times the number of active paylines.
- Click Spin to start the game manually. The Spin button will change into a Stop button during the spin, and clicking Stop will end the animation and show spin results right away
- The Auto Play function can be used to spin the reels automatically, for a set number of spins, without the need to click Spin each time. Click Auto Play and choose the number of consecutive spins you want. The Auto Play button becomes a Stop button during the automatic spins, and spins can be stopped at any time by clicking Stop. Otherwise, Auto Play will stop when it reaches the number of spins you set or if you win the Giant Jackpot.
- Click Turbo Mode to switch off the win animations and sounds, or click again to turn them back on.
- Wins are listed in the game’s paytable, which can be found by clicking Info.
- Only the highest winning combination on one active payline pays out. Wins on a number of active paylines are added together.
- Wins are displayed in the Win field and on a strip under the reels.
Clicking Info opens the screen that describes the game’s components. Click the arrows at the bottom right of the screen to navigate between the Info screens.
- Paytable screen: shows the winning combinations.
- Giant Bonus screen: explains the combination needed to trigger the Bonus round and clarifies the rules.
- Giant Jackpot screen: explains the payouts and rules of the Giant Jackpot.
- Paylines screen: shows all the payline combinations and explains the payout rules.
- Click Back to exit the Info screen and return to the game.
- All 50 lines in Jackpot Giant are active and can have wins.
- The line bet is the wager per payline, while the Total Bet is the line bet multiplied by the number of paylines.
Winning combinations must start from the left-most reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
However, this does not apply to the Scatter symbol.
- Payouts are listed in the Paytable.
- To calculate your potential wins, multiply your line bet by the listed payout.
- If there are two winning combinations on the same active payline, the higher win pays out.
- If there are wins on more than one active payline, the winnings are combined.
- The Wild symbol in Jackpot Giant (an icon that says WILD) substitutes for all other symbols, except for the Scatter, to form winning combinations.
- There is an additional payout if two or more Wilds appear on one active payline, with five Wilds paying the maximum win.
The Scatter symbol in Jackpot Giant is the giant’s hand with a pile of gold coins. Scatters can appear anywhere on the reels, and three or more Scatter symbols multiply the payout.
Online casino slot fans will love this game’s two stacked symbols, which cover two reel positions vertically (one on top of the other). Each position covered by the stacked symbols is included in a winning combination.
The Bonus symbol can show up on the first and fifth reels of the main Jackpot Giant game. Two Bonus symbols appearing at the same time trigger the Giant Bonus round.
- To begin the Bonus round, click Start.
- A screen will open showing six volcanoes.
- Click on three of the volcanoes to select and to reveal a prize, an Extra Pick, or the Win ’Em All option.
- Revealing Extra Pick allows you to choose another (fourth) volcano.
- If Win ’Em All shows up, you win all the cash prizes under all six volcanoes.
- In every Bonus round, a player can win either an Extra Pick OR the Win ’Em All option.
- At the end of the Bonus game, a screen with the winnings will be displayed. Game Win shows the winnings for the main game that triggered the Bonus round, Feature Win shows the Bonus round winnings, and Total Win shows both amounts combined.
- Click Continue to return to the main game.
- When five of the same symbol appear on the first payline, the Giant Jackpot is awarded
- The maximum bet is needed to win the Giant Jackpot (and you only contribute to the jackpot with the max bet).
- If you win the Giant Jackpot, you will get the Jackpot amount, but not the paytable prize for 5X. If, however, you don’t qualify for the Giant Jackpot (say, if you didn’t bet the maximum), you will get the winnings for a 5X combination as listed in the paytable, and not the Giant Jackpot.
- A small percentage of every bet placed by every player in all online casinos that offer the game is added to a common pot, and the jackpot amount keeps growing until a lucky player hits the winning combination and wins the Jackpot Giant giant jackpot.
Jackpot Giant Jackpot
Seed (money the Jackpot starts with):
€ 100,000 (or GBP equivalent)
Contribution rate (percentage of bet that goes in the Jackpot):
Win condition (result required to win the Jackpot):
5X along Payline 1
Win requirements (this is what needs to happen to be eligible for winning the Jackpot):
Play Maximum Bet
If the Jackpot Giant jackpot is cancelled by the casino, players will be notified by the casino.
- Info: Opens the screen that explains the game’s components.
- Line Bet + and – buttons: Increase or decrease the amount of your line bet.
- Auto Play/Stop: Spins the reels a pre-set number of times consecutively or stops the Auto Play feature.
- Spin/Stop: Spins the reels or stops the animation and shows the results immediately.
- Turbo Mode On/Off: During the main game, switching to turbo mode switches off some animations and sounds and makes the reels spin more quickly.
The toolbars can be found on the upper and lower edges of the game screen.
The bottom toolbar has the following buttons and information:
* Balance: Your account balance (the money you can use to play the game).
* Cashier: Opens the Cashier window, where you can make financial transactions (deposits and withdrawals), and view your transaction history.
* Play for Real Money (for Fun and Anonymous modes): Converts to the “real money” version of the game. If you don’t yet have a Real Money account you will be able to create one.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games: Has the quick launch menu for games in that category. Click on a game to launch.
- Game Master: This feature has a variety of game categories from which you can choose your next game. Click to open and use arrows to navigate between games within each category. Click on the game of your choice to start, or click X to exit Game Master.
- Favourites: Opens the Favourites menu, which contains the following:
- Download - Opens the URL to access the downloadable version of the casino client.
- Gadget - Opens the URL to download the Gadget Bar (see below).
- Mobile App - Opens the URL to download the game to your mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet, if the mobile version of the game exists.
- Sound On/ Off – Disables or enables sound effects.
- Volume - Opens the sound volume slider, to adjust the volume.
- Menu - Opens the Tools menu, which contains the following:
- History - Opens the game history window to display details of recent game rounds.
- Options – Allows changes to certain game settings.
- Help - Opens the text you are reading now.
- Support – Lets you contact a member of the William Hill customer support team.
- Maximize - Switches the game to full screen.
- Exit - Closes the game window and returns you to Menu.
The Gadget Bar can be seen on the right side of the game window if at least one gadget is enabled. Click on the bar to open the Gadget Bar Menu and to find mini games and special offers. Clicking on a Gadget closes the previous one.
Malfunctions and Disconnections
- A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Should you be disconnected from the web while playing Jackpot Giant, the spin will be completed. After reconnecting to the Internet and reopening the game, you will start from the beginning. All previous wins will be paid.
- Should you be disconnected from the Internet during the Giant Bonus and you still have picks to select, you will automatically be directed back to the game once you log into the casino.
- In case you are disconnected from the Internet when you’ve won the Jackpot, the Jackpot Winning screen will be restored once you log back into the casino. You will be able to continue and all of your previous winnings will be paid.
- In case you are disconnected from the Internet during Auto Play, your spin will be completed, but no more spins will be enabled.
- When you reconnect following a disconnection, your previous round will be visible by clicking the History button.