The objective of the main game in Frankie Dettori’s Magic Seven online slot is to spin the reels and land matching symbols on paylines. Like venerable favourites online roulette
To Play the Game:
- Start by choosing the coin value. Do this by pressing the Click to Change Button on the left hand side of the screen. This will open a menu to select the coin size.
- Next, choose the Line Bet by pressing the Bet per Line Button on the bottom center of the screen. Each time you press this button another coin will be added to the Line Bet.
- Then select the Number of Lines you wish to play by pressing the Lines button on the bottom of the screen. Each time you press the Line button another payline will be added to the bet. Pressing the Lines button will display the paylines on the reels. You can also select paylines by choosing one of the numbers (1-25) on the sides of the reels. Please note that if you select a number from the reel sides all numbers below it will also be activated as well.
- The Total Bet is calculated as Number of Lines x Line Bet. Thus, for example, if your Line Bet was 0.10 and you played 25 lines the Total Bet would be 2.50. The Total Bet is the amount deducted from your balance for each spin.
- When you have selected your Line Bet and Lines press the Spin button to spin the reels and start the Frankie Dettori’s Magic Seven slot game. Alternatively, you can press the Bet Max button to spin the reels at the maximum number of lines (25) for your selected Line Bet. When the reels are spinning the Spin Button will read ‘Stop’, you can select this to speed up the animations for more rapid play.
- You can also set a predetermined number of spins to be played through consecutively by using the Auto Start function. Use the +/- button to select the number of Auto Spins and then press Auto Start. You can end the Auto Start mode at any time by pressing Stop – this button will appear in place of the Auto Start Button. Auto Start will automatically stop when a Bonus Feature is awarded.
- When the reels have come to rest after any spin, any winning combinations will be clearly highlighted on the reels. All winning combinations and their values are displayed in the Paytable. For the purpose of Payouts winning combinations are multiplied by the Line Bet. A Scatter Win is multiplied by the Total Bet. More information on Scatter Wins will be given below.
- Only the highest win is paid on each payline. Multiple wins can occur on different paylines, these are added together and paid as a Total Win. The Total Win will be displayed in a box on the right-hand side of the screen.
- In the event of a winning spin the Gamble Feature will become available. This will be explained in further detail below.
Clicking on the Info button opens up informational pages, which include the Paytable. When you select the Info button the following pages can be accessed:
The Paytable – displays information on all the winning symbol combinations and their values. You can also select the Show Paylines button on the Paytable page to display a graphic of the paylines as they appear over the reels.
The Magic Seven Bonus Page – displays information on the Magic Seven Bonus Feature.
The Free Games Race Page – displays information on the Free Games Race and Free Games Bonus Feature.
The Gamble Feature Page – displays information on the Gamble Feature.
You can navigate around the Info Pages by using the arrows on the bottom left of the screen. Press the Back button to return to the reels.
Paylines are the pathways that matching symbols must follow from left to right across the reels to gain Line Wins.
Matching symbols must appear on active paylines to register a Line Win. The Scatter Symbol does not need to appear on a payline to be considered active.
If you actively press the Lines button you will be able to view the paylines and their shapes on the reels.
Please Note: The Line Bet and Total Bet are different. The Line Bet is the amount bet on each payline, whereas the Total Bet is the accumulative amount wagered on all paylines. The Total Bet is the amount deducted from your balance for each spin.
- All payouts are displayed on the Paytable page. For Line Win multiply the amount shown in the Paytable by the Line Bet. For Scatter Win multiply the amount shown in the Paytable by the Total Bet.
- Only the highest win is paid on each payline. If more than one win occurs on different paylines they are added together.
- A Line Win must begin on reel 1 and consist of 3 or more symbols in an unbroken chain on an active payline.
The Wild Symbol – represented by the Frankie Dettori Symbol – can substitute for all other symbols (except Magic Seven Bonus and Free Games Symbols) to help form winning combinations. The Wild Symbol also has its own standalone value when it forms winning combinations with other Wild Symbols only. In the case of Wild Symbols forming their own win and being involved with another winning combination on the same payline, you will be paid for whichever is higher.
The Scatter Symbol – represented by the Frankie Dettori’s Magic Seven Symbol – does not need to appear on a payline to be active. If you land 2 or more symbols anywhere on the reels you will be awarded a cash win. This is x the Total Bet as per the Paytable. If you land 3 or more Scatter Symbols you will enter the Free Games Race and Free Games Bonus.
The Bonus Symbol – represented by the Race Track Symbol – appears on reels 1 and 5 only. If the Bonus Symbols land anywhere on reels 1 and 5 the Magic Seven Bonus will be awarded.
Magic Seven Bonus:
When the Magic Seven Bonus is awarded:
- Press Click to Start.
- You will be taken to a new screen which displays a race track with 20 green squares.
- Each time you click on a square you will revel either a cash amount, a trophy, or either one of these with Collect written on it.
- When you reveal a trophy it increases the Total Win multiplier by +1.
- When you reveal a cash amount it will be added to your Total Win and subject to the multiplier.
- If you reveal Collect, the multiplier or cash amount will be added to your Total Win and the Magic Seven Bonus will end.
- The Total Win will be displayed and you will be prompted to press Continue to return to the reels.
Free Games Race:
When you land 3 or more Scatter Symbols anywhere on screen you will win a cash amount and the Free Games Race is launched. In the Free Games Race:
- You will be prompted to choose one of three horses for the race.
- The race will begin, if your horse wins you win 35 Free Games. 2nd place wards 15 Free Games and 3rd place awards 10 Free Games.
You will then be prompted to press Continue to enter the Free Games Bonus. During the Free Games Bonus:
- The total amount of Free Games remaining is displayed on the left hand top corner of the screen. The Free Games will spin through automatically.
- The Total Win is displayed in a box on the right hand top corner of the screen.
- The Magic Seven Bonus is not available during the Free Games. Instead extra Wild Symbols and extra Scatter Symbols are added to the reels.
- The Free Games cannot be retriggered; however the symbols still pay as Scatter Wins.
- All bets, lines and payouts are the same as they were in the triggering spin.
- When all Free Games have been played a Total Win will be displayed. You will be prompted to press Continue to return to the reels.
After a winning play the Gamble button will flash. If you wish to try and increase your winnings press the Gamble button. In the Gamble Feature:
- You will be taken to a new screen, which displays five cards face down.
- The leftmost card is the dealer’s card.
- You will be given the option to Double, Double Half or Collect.
- When you select Double the dealer will reveal their card. You must choose one of the remaining four cards. The aim is to choose a card that has a higher value than the dealer’s card.
- A correct guess will double your winnings, then you will have the option to Collect or Gamble again.
- An incorrect guess will forfeit your winnings and end the Gamble Feature.
- Picking a card of the same value as the dealer will result in a tie. Your bet will be returned to you and you can Collect or try to Double again.
- The Double Half button will guard half your winnings and let you gamble with the remainder.
- Please Note: you cannot use the Collect option once the dealer has revealed their card.
- You can keep doubling up until you guess incorrectly, collect or reach the Double Up Limit. This information is displayed in the Gamble Feature Info Page.
Please Note: The Gamble Feature is not available when in Auto Start mode, or when the Free Games Bonus is being played.
* Info – Opens the screen that explains the game’s variouycomponents.
* Auto Start / Stop – Click to consecutively spin the reels a set number of times/Stops the Auto Start mode.
* + and – buttons – Increases or decreases the number of consecutive reel spins in Auto Start mode.
* Lines – Activates one additional payline.
* Bet Per Line – Adds a coin to the line bet.
* Bet Max – Maximum Bet – Activates all the paylines with the maximum line bet, and spin the reels.
* Spin / Stop – Spins the reels/Stops the reels and the animation, and displays the spin result. During Auto Start mode, clicking Stop will stop the animation and will show the result; however, clicking Stop during Auto Start mode will not end Auto Start mode.
* Gamble – A chance to gamble your winnings from a spin and to increase the amount won.
The casino toolbar can be found at the bottom of the game window, and it displays the following information:
This is your account balance – the money in your account that you can use to play casino games.
Click to open the Cashier window, to make deposits and withdrawals, and to see your transaction history.
Only relevant when player is in Fun or Offline Mode, to go to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, click to access the Play for Real Money login screen.
Click to activate the black strip (to the left of the Chat button) to convert it into a text box. Type a message and re-click Chat, opening another chat window. Note: It is possible to talk to other players in multiplayer games, or to answer an administrator, only if they initiate the chat.
Some popular functions can be found in this Menu.
Click History (not available in Offline mode) to open the game history window and to see details of recent game rounds.
Click Options to change audio quality and other gameplay settings.
Click Help to open the Help guide that you are reading right now.
Clicking Online Support allows you to contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
Click Close to close the game window and return to the Lobby.
You can use the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking buttons on the screen.
TAB – Highlight the next button on the screen.
ENTER – To select the highlighted button (similar to clicking it).
SPACEBAR – Press to spin the reels with the current bet.
ESC – Exit the game.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a regular game, the spin will be completed. Click History to see the outcome of the previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a bonus round or during free spins, you will be returned to the game after you log back into the casino. You can continue the game from the point you left off.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during Auto Start mode, the spin will be completed, but no other spins will automatically start. Click History to see the outcome of the previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Gamble round - when the dealer’s card is displayed after you have chosen Double or Double Half - you will be directed back to the game after you log back into the casino so you can finish the Gamble round. If you are disconnected before the dealer’s card is shown, your winnings will be collected and added to the balance.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.