The objective of the Bonus Bears slot is to spin the reels and match symbols on the paylines. Bonus Bears is a great choice and may become an all-time favourite like online roulette.
To Play the Game:
- Begin by choosing your coin size. Do this by using the +/- buttons on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- Choose how many coins you wish to bet per line by pressing the Bet per Line button on the bottom centre of the screen. Each time you press this button another coin (at your chosen value) will be added to the Line Bet.
- Finally, choose how many paylines you wish to play. Do this by pressing the Lines button on the bottom of the screen. You can play between 1 and 25 paylines. You can also select the number of paylines by selecting one of the numbers from the sides of the reels. Please note selecting a number in this manner will also select all paylines numerically below it. For example, if you choose 20, lines 1 – 19 will also be activated for the next spin.
- The Total Bet for each spin is calculated as Line Bet x Number of Lines.
- When you have selected your lines and bets, press Spin to spin the reels and start the Bonus Bears slot game. Choosing Bet Max will spin the reels at the maximum number of lines (25) at your selected Line Bet.
- You can also use the Auto Play Feature to set a predetermined number of spins to be played through consecutively. Press the Auto Play button and select from 10, 25, 50 or 99 Auto Spins. When Auto Play is active the Auto Play button will change to Stop, press this to exit Auto Play Mode. The Auto Play Feature will stop and wait for you to act whenever a Bonus Feature is awarded.
- If a winning spin occurs, it will be clearly highlighted on the reels and the Total Win will be displayed in a box on the right hand side of the screen. All winning combinations and their values are displayed in the Paytable, which can be accessed by clicking the Paytable button on the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. Line Wins (achieved by matching symbols on a payline) are calculated by multiplying the corresponding value in the Paytable by the Line Bet. For a Scatter Win, multiply the value in the Paytable by the Total Bet.
- You can view more information on Bonus Bears by clicking the Rules button, located on the bottom centre of the screen.
Paylines are the pathways that matching symbols must follow across the reels to achieve Line Wins. Only active paylines can register Line Wins.
You can view the paylines as they appear on the reels by actively pressing the Select Lines. Alternatively, you can open the Rules page to view a graphic displaying the paylines as they appear on the reels.
Please Note: The Total Bet and Line Bet are different. The Line Bet is the wager made on each individual payline, whereas the Total Bet is the accumulative amount wagered on all paylines. For a Line Win, multiply the corresponding value in the Paytable by the Line Bet. A Scatter Win is multiplied by the Total Bet.
All winning combinations and their values are displayed in the Paytable. To work out the value of a Line Win, simply multiply the corresponding value by the Line Bet. For example, if you landed 4 Picnic Basket Symbols on a payline, with a Line Bet of 0.10, the Line Win would be 10, i.e. 100 x 0.10.
In the event of coinciding wins, only the highest win is paid on each payline. Multiple wins can occur on different paylines, these are added together (along with any Scatter Wins) and paid as a Total Win.
The Wild Symbol – represented by the Bear – can substitute for all other symbols (except Scatter Symbol) to help form winning combinations.
The Scatter Symbol – represented by the Beehive – does not need to appear on any payline to be considered active. If you land two or more Scatter Symbols anywhere on the reels you will receive a cash win, which is calculated x your Total Bet. If you land three or more Scatter Symbols anywhere on the reels you will be awarded entry to the Honey Feature Bonus Game.
Honey Feature Bonus:
When you land 3 or more Scatter Symbols anywhere on the reels the Honey Feature Bonus will be activated. When the Bonus is awarded:
- You are taken to a new screen, where you will find five trees.
- Select a tree for the Bear to climb and find Honey Pots.
- Each Honey Pot found will award a cash amount (a Total Bet Multiplier). Keep selecting Trees until the Beehive is revealed.
- If the Beehive is revealed you will win 2 x the Total Bet and the Honey Feature Bonus will end.
- When the Bonus has ended your Total Win will be displayed and you will be returned to the main reels.
Please Note: the Total Bet Multiplier will use the value of the triggering bet.
Please Note: the Honey Feature Bonus can also be activated during the Free Games Bonus.
Free Games Bonus:
When the Bear (Wild) Symbol appears anywhere on reels 2, 3 and 4 you will receive a Scatter Win and the Free Games Bonus will be awarded.
- You will be awarded 15 Free Games.
- All wins in Free Games will pay x 3.
- Free Games can be retriggered in the same manner as the base game.
- All bets and Lines are the same as the triggering spin. This cannot be adjusted.
- When the Free Games have been played through your Total Win will be displayed and you will be returned to the Base Game.